Monday, July 27, 2009

Sheer Genius for the Cook Stupid

The Sitiation
I love to cook when I am entertaining. But when it comes to the day in day out family meal preparation, I am extremely lazy. As a result my meal plan revolves around about 20 recipes. Boring!

I created this blog initially to save me the time of sifting through cookbooks and magazine clippings for recipes. Why dig through that shoebox when a recipe can be just two mouse clicks away?

The Backstory
I love food 'nuf said.

The Lingo:
I have done my best to keep a consistent template for my recipes. Most of the recipes have been tested and standardized. Those that have approximations are either variations on a classic recipe (like grilled cheese) or are adjustments I made to printed recipes that I didn't bother to write down.

Every attempt is made to ensure information is accurate on the date it is posted. Please email me or post a comment if you find something is inaccurate or outdated. I will post an update as soon as possible. Recipes may be edited or amended. I claim a recipe as my own once have made five or more changes to the original recipe.

The Labels:
Beverages
Starters
Main
Sweets
Sides
Snacks
Kids - Kid tested and approved
Gift - Everybody likes homemade goodies. Give this as a gift!
Entertaining - More expensive with your time and wallet.

Disclaimer 
Kitty’s Kitchen is not designed to diagnose or treat disorders or conditions of any kind. Kitty is not responsible for the content and claims of external resource links or any allergic reactions resulting from the information within this blog. Prior to consumption always check product nutrition facts labels, ingredients, and allergen lists. When in doubt consult product manufacturers with your questions and concerns. Please consult your doctor and registered dietitian for information regarding your specific dietary needs and before making any changes to your diet.

1 comment:

  1. WOW i had no idea that delectable dinner took that much work. you made it look easy.

    ReplyDelete